Làm sao tận hưởng được cuộc sống mà vẫn đạt được tốc độ làm việc tốt?
Have you ever wondered why the heck is one guy in the office can do a lot of work? And he can still be free to do other things.
I have 2 kids. The oldest is almost 9 years old. Besides doing dishes, ironing, clothes… to help my wife, I also do a strategy plan for my kids such as: planning them to do piano weekly, keeping them fit, helping them to be more sociable. I’m pretty sure that is a lot of work. However, I can still be keeping up at the pace.
Here are my tricks:
1. I will be the one who walk in the office first. Instead of eating breakfast, I start to work immediately because I solved the breakfast 30 minutes ago.
2. I have a personal timeline that we sketch details of all the works and try to make it as realistic as possible.
3. I don’t take things personally in works. I move forward and try to solve issue.
4. I don’t try to be the one. I try to be everyone. Instead of arguing or try to be smart, I work smart and result-oriented is the key.
5. I do lunch with new members. And I try to not do lunch over and over with the same person or the same group.
If you like my post share with others. If you have more tips, please comment below.
I share my thoughts and experience here: www.swimano.com